What size does my radiator need to be?
When choosing your radiator it is vital to consider:
- What heat output does the radiator need to be?
- What space have you available, sill height / space for pipe centres?
- What style and colour will suit the desired room?
Arroll’s radiator builder has been designed to make choosing your cast iron radiator easier.
The step by step process is easy to navigate , so start the process by clicking here
Step 1 – Choose your model
Step 2 – About your room
Answer some short questions about your room to work out your required heat output.
Step 3 – Build your Radiator
1. Painted or Specialist
- Choose your height and approximate length
- Choose your Radiator Finish
2. Choose Colour / Finish
- Choose your Valve Accessory
Step 4 – Final Touches
Choose your additional accessories such as bleed valves, wall brackets and pipe covers.
Step 5 – Review your Radiator
You can add another radiator or room , when you are finished click Design Complete
- Email the quote
- Print the quote
- Find your closest dealer